Jessica White is an associate in the immigration division of Monty & Ramirez LLP. The primary focus of her practice is business immigration, assisting employers in obtaining nonimmigrant visa classifications for qualifying foreign workers. Prior to joining Monty & Ramirez LLP, Jessica represented clients in removal defense and family-based immigration matters at a boutique law firm in Houston, Texas.
Jessica received a full scholarship to attend Villanova University School of Law in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. During law school, Jessica provided legal assistance to low-income individuals through internships with Community Legal Services of Philadelphia, Friends of Farmworkers, and the Villanova University Farmworker Legal Aid Clinic. Prior to attending law school, Jessica served as a bilingual paralegal for the Consumer Bankruptcy Assistance Project.
Admitted to Practice
- State Court of Texas
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Juris Doctor, Villanova University School of Law, 2012
- Managing Editor of Outside Articles, Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal
- Bachelor of Arts, with honors, Swarthmore College, 2007
- Major in History with Minor in Latin American Studies