Bryan Ramirez is an Associate at Monty & Ramirez LLP, focusing primarily in the area of labor and employment law.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, J.D., 2017
- Editor-in-Chief, The South Texas College of Law Houston Hispanic Journal of Law and Policy
- Articles Editor, Texas Journal of Business Law
- Assistant Editor, McDonald & Carlson Texas Civil Practice
- Rice University, B.A., 2013
- Compelling Arbitration—Whether a Court Should Mandate Arbitration Pursuant to an Agreement when the Movant Challenges the Formation of that Agreement, 47 J. Bus. L. 213 (2017).
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- Frank Evan’s Center for Conflict Resolution Mediation Certificate