Delia Romero Guzman is an Associate at Monty & Ramirez LLP, focusing primarily in the area of Business Immigration Law. Delia focuses her practice on primarily assisting clients in obtaining employment-based nonimmigrant status for employees.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2016
- The University of Houston, B.A. in Communications, 2013.
Admitted to Practice
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas, 2017.
- Admitted to the State Bar of Massachusetts, 2017.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Magna Cum Laude Graduate from the University of Houston.
- Dean’s List Honor Recipient at the University of Houston (May 2011, May 2012, December 2012 & May 2013).
- Dean’s List Honor Recipient at South Texas College of Law, (August 2015).
- South Texas College of Law Asylum & Human Trafficking Clinic.
- South Texas College of Law Immigration Law Clinic.
- South Texas College of Law Child Welfare Clinic.