Tanya Fernandez is an Associate at Monty & Ramirez LLP, focusing primarily in the area of Immigration law.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, J.D.
- Universidad de Puerto Rico- Immigration Law Program
- University of Texas at Austin, B.S. in Public Relations- Moody College of Communication
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- National Hispanic Institute
- Hispanic Law Students Association- President
- Institute of International and Immigration Law- Executive Board Member
- Student Bar Association- Executive Board Member