Immigration and business law are intertwined and if you are doing business in the United States, it is essential to understand how immigration laws apply to your company. At Monty & Ramirez LLP, our experienced business immigration attorneys can provide comprehensive legal advice and assistance to employers on opportunities and obligations under U.S. immigration laws. Our attorneys also provide representation to foreign companies wishing to do business in the United States.
Non-compliance with immigration requirements can result in substantial fines and penalties for your business. Call Monty & Ramirez LLP today to speak with an experienced business immigration lawyer about how our skilled and knowledgeable legal professionals can help you protect your company.
A Business Immigration Attorney Can Help
At Monty & Ramirez LLP, our experienced business immigration lawyers provide a variety of different legal services to both U.S. and foreign companies. Some of the different immigration services our attorneys can provide to your business include:
Corporate and Investor Services
Immigration laws make it possible for foreign investors to come to the United States and for U.S. companies to bring in top talent from within the global community. It is important to understand the requirements and opportunities available under investment-based immigration laws and employer-sponsored visas. At Monty & Ramirez LLP, we advise clients on:
- Obtaining work visas for professionals, skilled, seasonal and other workers as well as extraordinary ability individuals
- Special rules for religious workers
- Outbound immigration
- Immigration through investment transactions
Innovators and individuals with extraordinary abilities can find many opportunities at U.S. companies with the right immigration advice.
Corporate Immigration Compliance
In a competitive marketplace at a time when immigration and unemployment are contentious political issues, employers must ensure compliance with all U.S. immigration laws to avoid potential legal landmines. The right legal advice is essential to create a comprehensive plan for complying with immigration laws and making those laws work for your business.
At Monty & Ramirez LLP, our attorneys provide the guidance and advice your business needs to create a strategic long-term plan on immigration issues and to reduce the risk of problems with Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE).
Some of the services provided to clients as part of our corporate immigration compliance practice include:
- Serving as legal advisors to assist companies conducting business in the U.S. to create short and long-term plans related to immigration matters.
- Counseling clients to develop appropriate in-house policies to ensure efficiency in operations and full compliance with immigration laws.
- Assisting clients in the completion of labor condition applications.
- Representing clients throughout Anti-Fraud audits and H-2A/H-2B compliance audits.
- Advising and assisting businesses with technology compliance and immigration due diligence compliance and review.
Monty & Ramirez LLP assists your business in addressing these and other corporate immigration compliance matters with a focus on how these issues fit within your wider business framework.
Contact a Business Immigration Attorney Today
It is never too early to contact an experienced attorney. The advice of an immigration attorney can help prevent legal issues and keep your business running. To get the legal advice you need, contact Monty & Ramirez LLP today. Our firm represents businesses to protect their interests and make immigration laws work for them.